The Capitols have all of the character and full-bodied intensity for which the brand is famed and have been made using a careful selection of leaves drawn from the finest plantation in the Vuelta Abajo area of Pinar del Rio, Cuba. If there is one particularly famous cigar factory in Havana, it is Partagas. The factory was opened in 1845 by Don Jaime Partagas and it has been making the cigars that bear his name ever since.
Partagas is immediately recognisable by its deep, earthly flavour. The character of its blend springs from a selection of filler and binder tobaccos grown in the Vuelta Abajo zone and chosen for their unmistakable richness of flavour and aroma.
Length and Ring Gauge: 5 1/8″ x 42
Strength: Medium – Full