S.T Dupont Ligne 2 Second Empire Prestige Lighter Limited Edition 2012
Inspired by Second Empire style furniture, S.T. Dupont offers this exceptional Line 2 masterpiece. The product is finely engraved, evoking the delicate floral marquetry patterns characteristic of the 1870’s period. The lighter is decorated with a beautiful hand-sculpted bronze piece, inspired by Second Empire furniture legs. The central medallion, also hand-sculpted, is adorned with the D&D signature as a tribute to Lucien and Andre Tissot Dupont who created the brand in 1872.
- Pale gold finishes with brown and black placed lacquer
- 8 hand-set rubies on the medallion
- Engraved S.T. Dupont on the top
- Only 1872 pieces released worldwide. Each lighter is individually numbered.
- Packaged in a custom Black Lacquer box